Stev Bathtub Refinishing is proud to offer a great way to enhance the look of your bathroom or kitchen without the high cost of replacing. Avoid the hassle of ripping out walls and tearing up floors. Resurfacing will not only save you up to 80% versus replacing but it will save you from a tedious construction project.
Resurfacing is the process of restoring an existing bathtub, shower, tile or countertop.
Bathtub refinishing and countertop refinishing is the best way to upgrade the look and feel of a kitchen and/or bathroom in a very cost-effective manner.
Terms used to describe this process are:
Bathtub resurfacing, bathtub refinishing, bathtub reglazing, countertop resurfacing and countertop refinishing. All these simply mean one thing - BATHTUB RESTORATION AND COUNTERTOP RESTORATION.
25 Years Experience
1. How durable is the new surface?Resistance and durability are the dominating qualities of our products and do not need special care. Abuse however, can result in damage.
2. What kind of repairs can be done to a surface? Repairs can be done to almost any type of damage; including: chips, holes, cracks and dents.
3. How long before I can start using my new tub, shower or counter top? 24 to 36 hours.
4. How long does the resurfacing process take? Depending on the condition and size of the surface, anywhere from three to six hours.
5. How long will the finish last? When done right, a new finish will last 15 to 20 years.
6. How should I take care of my new surface?Special care is not necessary. However, it is best not to use abrasives, watered down bleach or straight bleach. This applies to all surfaces including originals.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU TODAY?
Frequently asked question
Stev Bathtub Refinishing 2014